29.5.07

How good is Kia Optima?

I own a Kia Optima which was bought from Naza about 1 year ago. Surprisingly the car performs much better than expected, in fact I found out that it is much better than Proton Perdana which initially was my targeted car to be purchased. I'll let you know more about my expereince in buying this car in this blog later. I'll keep on updating this post to let you know more about my own experience in using this car should you decide to buy one. In the mean time I've attached a collection of Kia Optima photos which I took of my own and downloaded from the internet as below.

1 comments:

WHY KIA OPTIMA BETTER THAN PROTON PERDANA?

1.BECAUSE IT MADE BY KOREAN COMPANY
2.BECAUSE MALAYSIAN ALWAYS TRUST ON OUTSIDER QUALITY
3.MAJORITY MALAYSIAN REQUIRE FOR THE HIGH QUALITY BUT WHEN THEY PRODUCED ITSELF THEY REQUIRE FOR THE QUANTITY ONLY
4.MALAYSIAN GOOD IN COMMENT BUT WEAK IN SOLVE THE PROBLEM

50 TAHUN MERDERKA ,BE PROUD TO BE MALAYSIAN

http://ladanguluyam.blogspot.com